Wellbeing and Self-Leadership Skills STU005HH1AE-3001 14.11.2022-16.03.2023 1 (DBAE2PC1, ...)+-
After having completed this course or a corresponding course, the student
- recognizes the connection between wellbeing and ability to study
- is able to contribute to one’s wellbeing in a changing environment
- identifies the different dimensions of self-leadership and is able to assess them from the perspective of one's own life
- identifies one’s tolerance for pressure
- recognizes tools that support stress management
- is willing to discuss and analyze his/her wellbeing and self-leadership skills
Starting level and linkage with other courses
This course is included in Keys to Studies and Career which is one of the Haaga-Helia key competences.
The course includes four themes, which you’ll look into independently as well.
• Self-knowledge and one’s own values
• Pillars of wellbeing
• Study motivation
• Wellbeing challenges and stress management