- Contact and distant sessions
- Individual and team assignments
Material available in Moodle.
- Examples and exercises are business-related - Projects are done together with organizations in the Specialization Project course (IBU3LF101) and the contents of research vary based on the needs of the client(s)
There is no exam. The course is based on performance in assignments.
- Assignments make use of international business cases and examples
- Where possible, teams are multicultural and the benefits of diversity are integrated into the teamwork
17.01.2022 - 20.05.2022
03.01.2022 - 14.01.2022
15 - 40
Students' performance is graded on the following scale: Excellent (5), Very good (4), Good (3), Satisfactory (2), Fair (1), Fail (0).
Grade 0: 0-39%
Grade 1: 40-50%
Grade 2: 51-60%
Grade 3: 61-75%
Grade 4: 76-89%
Grade 5: 90-100%
GLOBBA Degree Programme in International Business