- discussion and oral presentation
- reading and written assignments
- individual and group exercises
- quizzes and tests
Suomen mestari 1. New edition! Finn Lectura. Chapters 6 - 9.
ISBN/GTIN: 978-951-1-33423-1 (New edition!)
Additional material provided by the teacher.
These basic courses are your first steps to get important language skills. It is difficult to find a job in Finland without knowing any Finnish language or Finnish culture.
- First supervised written assignment ("midterm test") on Fri 13.10.2023 at 14:00 at Pasila Campus
- Second supervised written assignment ("final test") on Fri 8.12.2023 at 14:00 at Pasila Campus
- Students, who want to improve their grade after the course, can take a re-test. You have two attempts within half a year after the course has ended. Ask your teacher for the dates. The re-test covers the whole course content. Re-test only can approve the points you got from the "supervised assignments". The points for "continuous assessment" stay.
The course is conducted in BBA programs with a mix of international students. Also, the Finnish language and culture taught in the course will expand your knowledge of internationality.
28.08.2023 - 15.12.2023
- daily quizzes and exercises in class - two bigger, supervised, written assignments
12.06.2023 - 25.08.2023
- contact classes on Wednesdays and Fridays at 14:00 - 15:45 in Pasila campus.
- See the Moodle for exact places. The classes are planned to be in classroom PA/1004.
If you already have skills and competences matching the goals of this course, you can show them through demonstration in the beginning of each semester. Ask the teacher of the course. More information https://www.haaga-helia.fi/en/recognition-learning
Next RPL days in January 2024. Ask for more details closer to the January.
You don't have to enroll in these tests.
15 - 40
- continuous assessment in class, based on your skills shown in oral and written exercises and on your results in daily quizzes and homework. 30 %
- two supervised written assignments 70 %
INTBBA International Business