Brush up Business Mathematics ANA002HH1AE-3001 22.08.2022-14.10.2022 3 (IBE1PA3, ...)+-
After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student:
- utilise equations and proportionality in problem solving
- apply percentage calculations in basic calculations in their own field
- use Excel efficiently in calculations
Starting level and linkage with other courses
The student will need to take Mathematics Placement test before taking this course.
This course has to be completed before the key competence course Basics of Financial Management.
This course is part of Haaga-Helia Key Competences.
- linear equations
- direct and inverse proportionality
- basic percentage calculations
- change and comparison in percents
- base value
- percentage point
- equations with powers
- use of Excel in mathematics