Upon successful completion of the course, the student
- understands the job of a management assistant
- can transfer theoretical knowledge into practice
- understands how companies operate in practice
- knows how to make use of the information available to him/her
- has adopted a professional identity of an assistant
Students are assessed on the basis of their work placement report, which has to be returned to the advisor with a copy of their testimonial attached. In the report, students place special emphasis on evaluating their own learning process and the skills they have acquired during their studies and work placement.
Pass/fail, no grade is given.