Contemporary Finnish Literature FIN8LE001-3018 22.05.2023-18.08.2023 3 (LSVV, ...)+-
Students cultivate their skills in understanding Finnish: vocabulary, Finnish society and culture.
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Taking the exam requires excellent Finnish skills and knowledge of the basic terms of literary research in Finnish.
The course covers four contemporary Finnish novels. The course is completed through independent study (81 h).
Students read 4 novels in Finnish and take an exam on them.
Assessment criteria - grade 1
• may have read all the required books but is not able to demonstrate that.
• is able to interpret some aspects of the texts according to the assignment and he/she may give few examples.
• has limited understanding and usage of the basic literary concepts.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
• has read all the required books and is able to demonstrate that.
• is partly able to interpret the texts according to the assignment and gives some examples, which aren’t always relevant.
• understands partly the basic literary concepts and uses some of
Assessment criteria - grade 5
• has read all the required books and is able to demonstrate that by interpreting the texts, discussing the different elements and giving relevant examples.
• understands fully the basic literary concepts and uses them correctly.
22.05.2023 - 18.08.2023
23.02.2023 - 19.05.2023
15 - 30
MUBBA Degree Programme for Multilingual Management Assistants