Each student must create their own plan for the course schedule (see Moodle for details and examples). The plan is then sent to both teachers via email for review and comments. The student can start studying after the teacher has accepted the plan.
The topics that the student will study during this course are the following:
• Weather conditions (Wallace Reynolds)
• Population makeup and trends (Wallace Reynolds)
• Popular and unusual sports (Wallace Reynolds)
• Cultural characteristics (Wallace Reynolds)
• Educational System (Karl Robbins)
• Employment options (Karl Robbins)
• Immigration process and requirements (Karl Robbins)
Compulsory course materials available in Digi Campus
23.01.2023 - 15.05.2023
Student will be given an assignment to complete about each topic. Each assignment is returned to Digi Campus as an Excel file according to the deadlines indicated in the student’s personal schedule. If all the exercises are completed the student will be granted a grade of pass.
18.11.2022 - 18.11.2022
1 - 100
MUBBA Degree Programme for Multilingual Management Assistants