Research and Development YHT1PE006-3009 06.03.2023-15.05.2023 5 (HOTEM22KJORDANIA, ...)+-
After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student:
- Knows how to find relevant information as well as sources and critically assess the trustworthiness of information
- Knows how to analytically describe the research process in the appropriate academic style and correctly refer to sources
- Knows how to use suitable methods for the collection and analysis of data concerning working life
- Knows how to justify one’s choices and make concrete and actionable development proposals
- Knows how to apply ethical principles throughout the research and development process
Assessment criteria - grade 1
Is able to find sources necessary for development and research work. Is able to make a research and development plan. Recognizes different research methods and ethical questions related to research work.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
Is able to choose and apply suitable methods for obtaining working life information. Can analyze information and data, and justify one’s choices. Can describe the research process and concrete development proposals.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
Is able to critically assess the reliability of information, analyses and research. Can apply ethical principles throughout one’s research and development work. Is able to assess development proposals and their implementation in working life.
Teaching methods and instruction
This implementation is available only for Luminus students from Jordania.