Travel Business Project 2 TRA1ZL002-3005 16.01.2023-19.05.2023 3 (EXCH, ...)+-
Upon completion of the course, the student is able
• to apply his/her travel and tourism expertise in the strategic travel business project
• to work with the representatives of project stakeholders
• to recognize versatile project working methods
• to use project management skills as a part of development project
• to evaluate the results of the project
Starting level and linkage with other courses
To be studied together with the course TRA3ZL002, Strategic Management of Travel and Tourism Business Operations: Transportation, Travel Agency and Event Management Business.
• Project-oriented business development in travel and tourism industry
• Cooperation within travel and tourism cluster
• Goal-oriented execution of the project
• Project communication and teamwork
• Project assessment criteria
Assessment criteria - grade 1
The student is able to name different project methods. S/he is participating in the project team work.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
The student is able to work as responsible team member. S/he is able to use his/her travel and tourism and strategic management knowledge in business development project implementation. The student is able to analyse the results of the project.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
The student shows project management and team leadership skills. S/he is able to combine his/her travel and tourism expertise and strategic thinking to each phase of the business development project. The student is able to formulate an assessment criteria for implementation and results