Customer Experience and Sales SAL001HH1AE-3001 16.01.2023-19.05.2023 5 (IBE2PA1, ...)+-
After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student:
• is able to define sales processes and basic concepts
• identifies customer needs and development targets
• identifies and describes the stages of a sales process and can sell their own ideas
• operates in a service-oriented manner and provides solutions to customer needs and understands the influence of culture in the sales process
• is able to evaluate the factors influencing the customer experience, including ethics, sustainability and global megatrends.
Starting level and linkage with other courses
This class is part of the Haaga-Helia key competences.
This class is structured around the following themes:
- The sales function, sales roles and responsibilities, B2C vs. B2B
- Sales process and typical sales cycle
- Customer Experience and purchase process
- Key elements of a successful sales interaction
Assessment criteria - grade 1
• can define sales-related concepts and processes and name sales-related goals. Identifies internal and external customers.
• can describe the stages of a sales encounter and the factors that affect the customer experience.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
• can formulate goals related to sales and customer encounters.
• can collect information related to the customer experience from various data sources and channels. Understands the importance of long-term and profitable customer relationships in business.
• can act in a service-oriented and customer-oriented manner in a sales situation.
• can also evaluate the factors influencing the customer experience from the perspective of sustainable development and culture.
• can present their own ideas.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
• can evaluate sales and customer interaction goals.
• can analyse customer needs to develop customer experience.
• can act purposefully in a sales situation and produce various solutions to customers’ needs.
• can also evaluate the factors influencing the customer experience from the perspectives of ethics, sustainable development and global megatrends.
• can present his/her own solutions professionally.