Integrated Marketing Communication MAR003AS2AE-3002 25.03.2024-17.05.2024 5 (CONTACT, ...)+-
After completing this course, the student:
- Can explain the phases in a marketing communication plan
- Can describe the basic analytical tools of sales and marketing as well as being able to select the most appropriate ones for the needs of planning marketing communication
- Can set marketing communication objectives
- Can choose the suitable forms and media of marketing communication suitable for the target group
- Can describe the importance of integrated marketing communication as a means to achieve business objectives
- Can assess the impact of solutions and their success with the aid of metrics
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Starting level: Customer Insights and Marketing as well as Customer Experience and Sales should be completed beforehand. This course is part of the Marketing and Communication specialization learning path for the Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- Customer insights as the starting point for planning and implementation marketing communication
- The planning process of marketing communication
- Forms of marketing communication (own, paid and earned media as well as sponsorships)
- Target group-centered content strategy
- Practical marketing actions
- Metrics and tools for tracking marketing communication
Assessment criteria - grade 1
- Can explain the importance of customer insights and brand building as part of the development of a company's reputation.
- Can identify the role of research as part of the planning of marketing communication.
- Can recognize the planning phases in marketing communication.
- Can explain the forms of marketing communication in basic terms.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of marketing communication as part of a team.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
- Can build a differentiated brand and develop a customer-centric company's reputation with the aid of marketing communication.
- Can make use of research outcomes for the basis of a creative communication plan.
- Can utilize various ideation methods in different planning phases.
- Can extract creative perspectives from different marketing communication forms, keeping in mind the needs of the target group.
- Can apply the principles of tracking in marketing communication.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
- Can develop a customer-centric company's reputation with the aid of an insightful marketing communication plan that takes brand strategy into account.
- Can professionally utilize research outcomes in the planning of marketing communication.
- Has mastery of the phases in creative planning and is able to make use of creative ideation methods to achieve results.
- Can select creative perspectives among various marketing communication forms, which are in line with the thinking and behavior of target groups
- Can assess the success of marketing communication actions with the aid of different metrics and tools.