After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student:
• communicates responsibly orally and in writing, according to the demands of situation and the target groups
• is able to use professionally different communication methods, channels and platforms
• identifies own competence level and is able to market own competencies convincingly
• is able to interact with others, give and receive feedback with respect in various intercultural environments
• is able to critically evaluate different communication sources, their operating practices and motives as well as the different responsibilities connected to the information they convey.
22.08.2022 - 16.12.2022
13.06.2022 - 18.11.2022
Tuula Ryhänen, Johanna Förnäs
15 - 90
Assessment criteria - grade 1
• can communicate appropriately orally and in writing according to the situation
• knows different professional communication channels and platforms.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
• produces communication content that fulfills task requirements with regard to the target group in various cultural environments
• confidently uses communication channels and platforms
• can identify own strengths and areas for development in interpersonal communication situations.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
• produces professional communication content in accurate English for multiple channels, with consideration to different cultural perspectives
• is able to critically assess contents and make use of different communication channels and platforms
• performs professionally and responsibly in demanding communication situations.
AVO Avoin ammattikorkeakoulu