After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student:
• communicates responsibly orally and in writing, according to the demands of situation and the target groups
• is able to use professionally different communication methods, channels and platforms
• identifies own competence level and is able to market own competencies convincingly
• is able to interact with others, give and receive feedback with respect in various intercultural environments
• is able to critically evaluate different communication sources, their operating practices and motives as well as the different responsibilities connected to the information they convey.