Online tutorials, lectures and workshops
Independent study and teamwork
Books on the content topics
E-books and online articles
Relevant media, news agencies, quality press, etc.
Social networking tools
Instructors’ own materials, materials produced by students.
Company visits and guest lecturers and workshops from different companies and organisations
Online exam on export/logistics - open 9.11-13.12.2020
Possibility to work in international teams. Guest lecturers from international organisations and partner universities. International learning materials.
23.08.2021 - 17.12.2021
Projects, assignments, exam.
In general Mondays 14-16, Tuesdays 14-16, Wednesdays 8-10 and Thursdays 10-12.
Follow the timetable on Tuudo and Moodle.
Kirsi Ola, Anette Kairikko, Katri Heikkinen
15 - 40
1. Export/Import case using Intradebook 40 %
- 80 % group part
weekly submissions (36-42)
written final report 1.11
oral presentation 2.11
- 20 % Individual part (reflections etc. 8.11)
2. Public procurement case 25 % (in pairs)
- Presentation and ability to answer the questions
3. Logistics (assignments and exam) 25 % (individual)
- 50 % assignments
- 50 % online exam
4. Sustainability workshop 10 %
- 50 % participation before and after the workshop
- 50 % activity during the workshop
NB! All four parts of the assessments need to be passed with minimum grade 1- in order to get a grade for the module.
LIIPO Liiketalouden koulutusohjelma