Teamwork and Project Management HRL001HH1AE-3005 16.01.2023-19.05.2023 5 (CONTACT, ...)+-
After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student:
- identifies the principles and challenges of multi-cultural teamwork
- recognizes different tools and practices of project management
- develops teamwork and works purposefully in diverse teams
- takes advantage of good practice in project work
- sees opportunities and advantages of diversity in project teams
- collaborates inclusively, ethically, sustainably and responsibly in multi-cultural teams
Starting level and linkage with other courses
- principles of efficient teamwork
- team roles, team development and team structure
- advantages of and challenges in multi-cultural teams
- principles of project management
- project planning and executing
- evaluation of project completion
Assessment criteria - grade 1
The student can describe group dynamics and the basics of project management. He/she understands the challenges related to multi-cultural team work. He/she is able to conduct appointed tasks in a project under guidance.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
The student can analyse group dynamics and is able to apply project management tools in their own tasks. S/he participates actively in multi-cultural team work with taking responsibility for reaching the goals in the project realisation. S/he is able to give and receive both team and peer feedback as well to conduct self-assessment. S/he is able to set objectives and work in a team as agreed.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
The student can plan, execute and evaluate team work and projects and set development objectives both personally and for a team. S/he can take advantage of multi-cultural teams and is able to analyse the team effectiveness and performance. The student is able to use feedback for reflecting and analysing both a team’s work and their own actions.