Upon completion of the course, the student is able to
• apply his/her travel and tourism expertise in the tourism destination project
• work with the representatives of project stakeholders
• recognize versatile project working methods
• use with project management skills as a part of development project
• evaluate the results of the project
Starting level and linkage with other courses
To be studied together with the course TOU3ZL002 Strategic Alliances at the Destination Level or as an individual project agreed with the supervisor responsible.
• Project-oriented business development in travel and tourism industry
• Cooperation within travel and tourism cluster
• Goal-oriented execution of the project
• Project communication and teamwork
• Project assessment criteria
Assessment criteria - grade 1
Student is able to name different project methods. Student is participating in the project team work.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
Student is able to work as responsible team member. Student is able to use his/her travel and tourism knowledge in business development project implementation. Student is able to analyse results of the project.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
Student shows project management and team leadership skills. Student is able to combine his/her travel and tourism expertise to each phase of the business development project. Student is able to formulate an assessment criteria for implementation and results.