Online tutorials, lectures and workshops
Independent study and teamwork
Books on the content topics
E-books and online articles
Relevant media, news agencies, quality press, etc.
Social networking tools
Instructors’ own materials, materials produced by students.
Company visits and guest lecturers and workshops from different companies and organisations
Online exam on export/logistics - open 28.11-11.12.2022
Possibility to work in international teams. Guest lecturers from international organisations and partner universities. International learning materials.
24.10.2022 - 16.12.2022
Projects, assignments, exam.
13.06.2022 - 21.10.2022
In semester 2 (26.10-16.12.2022) Tuesdays and Thursdays 14-16.45 in 2423.
Follow the timetable on Tuudo and Moodle.
You can proceed in your studies by
- participating in courses
- using recognition of prior learning (transfer crediting and demonstrations i.e. RPL) Responsible teacher: Katri Heikkinen. or
- using work-based learning during studies (Work & Study) Responsible teacher: Katri Heikkinen.
15 - 40
1. Export/Import case 30 % (in teams 4-5 persons)
2. Theory presentations 20 % (in pairs)
3. Public procurement/e-commerce case 20 % (in pairs)
4. Logistics (assignments and exam) 30 % (individual)
- 50 % assignments
- 50 % online exam
LIIPO Liiketalouden koulutusohjelma