The aim of the study unit is to equip students’ competences and skills to operate successfully in a multicultural environment. Upon successful completion of the course, the student is able to
• Understand and describe elements cultural diversity and cross-cultural communication in a global professional environment
• Apply theoretical knowledge of cultural theories to micro and macro level activities in different fields of business (marketing, communication, sales, HR, leadership, entrepreneurship and strategy)
• Recognise and address the interests and needs of multicultural stakeholder groups such as employees and customers
• Apply problem identification, analysis and solving in real-life cases in business world
• Manage and understand different businesses and processes that involves multicultural parties.