Students will work in teams to implement a real life client project related to the digitalization efforts of an SME. Students are expected to assume entrepreneurial responsibility for the client projects from start to finish. Teachers will act as coaches in the student's learning processes.
As an individual task, the student will complete an on-line course, certificates and classroom assignments related to the topic.
1. Students will study on-line course materials related to the topic. The teachers will advice the students how to access the on-line course materials in the beginning of the course.
2. Strong focus is placed on the student’s ability to search for relevant material for the client company project.
3. Any other materials will be announced by the teachers.
This is a project based course where students will work and learn in a real-life assignment on the digitalization efforts of an internationalizing SME. The project will be tailored for the needs of the client company but the key elements are relatively constant (Inbound and content marketing, eCommerce & analytics, Social media channels)
There is no exam. The assessment is done based on the project work, individual tasks and individual learning reflection.
Course language is English. Exchange students are warmly welcomed.
24.10.2022 - 16.12.2022
- Real-life project assignment on the digitalization efforts of an internationalizing SME - Individual learning on an on-line course / certificates - Individual learning reflection at the end of the course
13.06.2022 - 21.10.2022
- This is an evening course and the lessons will take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 17.40-20.30.
- The course starts on March 31st and finishes on May 19th.
The module requires strong and goal-oriented commitment on behalf of the student to team work and the contact sessions in the module. The grade will be based partly on the output and the value of the project deliverables to the client company, partly on the students own commitment, activity and demonstrated professional attitude and partly on individual on-line learning.
Irma Mäkäräinen-Suni, Ivan Berazhny
15 - 40
Assessment is done based on the project work, individual on-line learning and individual learning reflection.
Teacher, commissioning company, peer and self evaluation are part of the assessment.
HELI Liiketalouden koulutusohjelma