After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student
• Understands the basic concepts and theories of experience economy.
• Knows the basics of sustainable business operations and recognizes the objectives and steps of Sustainable Travel Finland -programme
• Understands the importance of corporate responsibility and sustainability in business operations
• Recognizes relevant legal concepts and regulations applicable in the hospitality industry and is able to search and use legal information from reliable legal sources
• Is able to outline the basic contractual principles and assess basic contractual liabilities
• Knows the basics of consumer protection rules regulating consumer contracts as well as the core rules regulating employment contracts