Introduction to Studies STU001HH1AE-3012 16.01.2023-17.03.2023 1 (CONTACT, ...)+-
After having completed this or a corresponding course the student
- can interpret and utilize degree regulations in his/her studies
- can use library services, student wellbeing services, FSHS (Finnish Student Health Service) and international services.
- recognizes the special characteristics of studying at university of applied sciences
- is familiar with the structure of ISP and is able to update it, and identifies the basis of planning studies
- is able to search for work placement related information
- recognizes the basics and characteristics of his/her field
- appreciates and accepts the rules and conditions of his/her studies
Starting level and linkage with other courses
This course is included in Keys to Studies and Career which is one of the Haaga-Helia key competences.