• Meetings as tools in companies and organisations
• Vocabulary of meetings in English
• Team communication and negotiations skills
• Information retrieval and for the purposes of working life
• Become more confident Office365 user
The course consists of contact lessons and self-study of app. 270 hours. The learning methods focus on students' self-directed team working skills. The students will practise meetings in simulations.
Material informed and/or provided by the teachers.
Material prepared by the students as course work.
On the course the aim is to arrange visits to companies arranging meeting and/or producing meeting services.
Exam of Meetings module will be held during the classes, at the end of the semester.
There are two re-exams during Mubba's re-exam days.
22.08.2022 - 16.12.2022
13.06.2022 - 19.08.2022
please see the implementation plan in Moodle
Please see the implementation plan in Moodle for further instruction.
Eeva Särkilahti, Karl Robbins, Anne Taipale, Lauri Tapola
15 - 40
In order to pass the course, the student will collect points as follows in the Meetings as tools part of the course:
Item / Maximum points
• Exam / 40 points
• Assignment 1 (founding documents) / 5 points
• Assignment 2 (notice and agenda) / 10 points
• Assignment 3 (minutes) / 10 points
• Assignment 4 (corporate excursion) / 10 points
• Be present and active at the contact lessons / 25 points
The return all assignments should be in time and as instructed. Delayed assignments, too many absences and not participating in the outside contact lessons events will decrease the final grade. The student is to be present in the excursion(s).
All parts of the course modules have to be passed during the term. There are two re-exams.
MUBBA Degree Programme for Multilingual Management Assistants, SEBBA Degree Programme in Business Service Solutions and Languages