After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student:
• is able to define sales processes and basic concepts
• identifies customer needs and development targets
• identifies and describes the stages of a sales process and can sell their own ideas
• operates in a service-oriented manner and provides solutions to customer needs and understands the influence of culture in the sales process
• is able to evaluate the factors influencing the customer experience, including ethics, sustainability and global megatrends.