• Total quality assurance in a sustainably and safely planned environment.
• Yield and revenue management tools in profitable restaurant business.
• Aesthetics and functions of physical surroundings of restaurants.
• Ethically and environmentally satisfying business in restaurants.
• Managing restaurant service offering
• Analyzing customer relationships from the point of service development.
• Entrepreneurship and/or franchising as a career path based on facts.
a. Lectures and related assignments full-time studies
b. Participation in a working life project or another project
d. Learning at wor
To be announced in the beginning of the course
Working life connections: This course may involve a project work commissioned by an external company.
To be announced in the beginning of the course.
International case studies and lecturer(s)
22.08.2022 - 16.12.2022
13.06.2022 - 19.08.2022
Thursdays 9.00 - 13.45 Classroom A329
Mondays 8.30 - 10.45 Classroom L401
Fridays 11.40 - 13.45 Classroom L401
To be discussed individually
Oral and written feedback from the teachers
Peer discussions with fellow students
Terhi Oksanen-Alén, Outi Rekola
15 - 40
HOTRA Degree Programme in Hotel and Restaurant Management