All competences are implemented in learning activities jointly with other modules. The methods used in the learning activities are e.g.:
Lectures and workshops
Independent study and teamwork
The assessment of one’s own learning
Books on the content topics
E-books and online articles
Relevant media, news agencies, quality press, etc.
Social networking tools
Instructors’ own materials, materials produced by students.
The students are working on real-life projects commissioned by companies.
The degree programme is international with international students and staff.
24.08.2020 - 18.12.2020
Personal development portfolio, supported by different self development assignments.
15.06.2020 - 28.08.2020
• team work and team building (1st and 2nd semester)
• multiculturalism (1st and 2nd semester)
• time management (1st and 2nd semester)
• professional communication and ICT tools (1st and 2nd semester)
• project management (1st and 2nd semester)
• self-reflection (1st and 2nd semester)
• feedback (1st and 2nd semester)
• networking (1st and 2nd semester)
• employability and employment opportunities (2nd semester)
• personal branding and social media presence (2nd semester)
a) Learning with contact teaching including assignments, project work, independent study and exams
b) Virtual learning including virtual study with assignments, project work via the Internet, project execution as a webinar and exams
Kalle Räihä, Marika Alhonen, Darren Trofimczuk
15 - 40
Assessment of team and individual tasks. Self and peer assessment.
SAMPO Degree Programme in International Sales and Marketing