- Contact lessons with lectures, modified PBL sessions and class discussions.
- Distance and virtual study of literature and other course readings independently.
- Team project work
Course book: Barrow, S. and Mosley, R.2005 or later. Bringing the Best of Brand Management to People at Work. John Wiley Sons. Chichester. Also available an e-book in HAAGA-HELIA’s Finna. To locate it type the search string: “Employer brand: bringing the best of brand management to people at work”.
Additional literature related to
- Employer branding
- Qualitative research methods
- History of HRM
Detailed literature information and Padlet reading packets available in the Moodle course platform.
- The course project focuses on analyzing the employer brand of 20+ international companies. - The quest speakers
- The course focuses on international HRM and builds on a multicultural student group sharing their learnings. The course project focuses on analysing the employer brand of 20+ international companies.
- The quest speakers
22.08.2022 - 16.12.2022
- Qualitative Employer Branding research project in teams and as a class. - See detailed instructions in the course implementation plan in the Moodle course environment.
13.06.2022 - 19.08.2022
- Periods 1 and 2 in autumn semester 2022.
- Weekly schedule is available in the Moodle course environment.
If you have acquired the required competence in previous work tasks, recreational activities or on another course, you can show the competence with a demonstration and progress faster through your studies. More information and instructions for RPL are available at GLOBBA Student SharePoint --> Recognition of Learning tab.
2020 Added team consultancy session and changed grading rations based on student feedback. Moodle course follow-up function added for students to mark their progress.
2019 Added one more contact session to qualitative project preparation stage, and cut the number of distance sessions due to student feedback. Moodle changed to tabs format. After the change 63% contact and 37% distance.
2018 Distance assignment orienting to the course was added; Contact assignment orienting to the course project was added; Project was divided into more distinctive steps. More contact tuition added based on course feedback.
2017 The amount of distance tuition was increased to 50%. Interactive learning methods are now used instead of lectures. The leadership theme was turned into a separate course in the new curriculum.
15 - 40
GLOBBA Degree Programme in International Business