- discussion and oral presentation
- reading and written assignments
- individual and group exercises
- quizzes and tests
Suomen mestari 2. New edition! Finn Lectura. Chapters 1 – 4.
Additional material provided by the teacher.
By learning Finnish language and culture, you are taking important steps in becoming a competent and wanted candidate in the labor market.
- First supervised written assignment ("midterm test") on Tue 11.10.2022 at 12:00 at Pasila Campus (PA/2003).
- Second supervised written assignment ("final test") on Thu 1.12.2022 at 12:00 at Pasila Campus (PA/2003).
- Students, who want to improve their grade after the course, can take a re-test. You have two attempts within half a year after the course has ended. Ask your teacher for the dates.
The course is conducted in BBA programs with a mix of international students. Also, the Finnish language and culture taught in the course will expand your knowledge of internationality.
29.08.2022 - 16.12.2022
- daily quizzes and exercises in class - two bigger, supervised, written assignments
13.06.2022 - 26.08.2022
- contact classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:00 - 13:30 in Pasila campus.
- See the Moodle for exact places. The classes are planned to be in classroom PA/2003.
If you already have skills and competences matching the goals of this course, you can show them through demonstration in the beginning of each semester. Ask the teacher of the course. More information https://www.haaga-helia.fi/en/recognition-learning
RPL days in autumn 2022:
Tue 23.8.2022 at 14:00 - 16:00 in PA/3001
Wed 24.8.2022 at 14:00 - 16:00 in PA/1010
Wed 24.8.2022 at 17:40 - 19:30 in PA/3001
You don't have to enroll in these tests.
15 - 40
- continuous assessment in class, based on your skills shown in oral and written exercises and on your results in daily quizzes and homework. 30 %
- two supervised written assignments 70 %
MUBBA Degree Programme for Multilingual Management Assistants, SEBBA Degree Programme in Business Service Solutions and Languages