After having completed this course or attained an equivalent competence level, the student can:
- act entrepreneurially alone and in multicultural groups,
- describe ways of becoming an entrepreneur, entrepreneurship modes and company forms,
- analyze entrepreneurship from perspectives of individual, organization and operating environment,
- utilize the knowledge base, taking into account sustainability,
- describe the business using BMC as a tool,
- evaluate various business opportunities as well as
- analyze own and company networks.