After completing this course or acquiring corresponding learning elsewhere the student
- Can describe themselves and their competence in a positive, sales-oriented way in English.
- Knows the most central terminology of their field in English and is able to learn more independently.
- Can present an organization in their field, the industry and its operations in English.
- Can speak English in typical work-related situations in their field.
- Knows principles of multicultural communication and can adapt their communication in work-related situations according to those principles.
- Can evaluate their language and culture related competence and assess possible needs for development.