Online tutorials, lectures and workshops
Independent study and teamwork
Books on the content topics
E-books and online articles
Relevant media, news agencies, quality press, etc.
Social networking tools
Instructors’ own materials, materials produced by students.
Company visits and guest lecturers and workshops from different companies and organisations
Online exam on export/logistics - open 17.10-9.12.2022
Possibility to work in international teams. Guest lecturers from international organisations and partner universities. International learning materials.
22.08.2022 - 16.12.2022
Projects, assignments, exam.
13.06.2022 - 19.08.2022
Follow the timetable on Tuudo and Moodle.
You can proceed in your studies by
- participating in courses
- using recognition of prior learning (transfer crediting and demonstrations i.e. RPL) Responsible teacher: Katri Heikkinen. or
- using work-based learning during studies (Work & Study) Responsible teacher: Katri Heikkinen.
Kirsi Ola, Katri Heikkinen
15 - 40
1. Export/Import case 40 % (in teams 4-5 persons)
- Final report 18.11 40 %
- Oral presentation 23.11 40 %
- Process 20 %
- Self- and peer assessment 27.11
2. Public procurement case 1 15 % (in pairs)
- Presentation and ability to answer the questions 12.10
3. Logistics (assignments and exam) 35 % (individual)
- 50 % assignments
- 50 % online exam
4. International sales Contract 10 % (Transport section) (in pairs)
NB! 3/4 parts of the assessments need to be passed with minimum grade 1 in order to get a grade for the module
LIIPO Degree Programme in Business Management