Classes, working in pairs and assigned groups during the contact hours and between the contact hours.
• Teachers’ material and instructions for assignments will be found on Moodle, additional materials found by students on MSTeams
• Griffin, R.W. & Pustay, M.W. 2010. International Business (Global edition) Pearson Education Limited OR
• Capon, C. 2009, 3th Ed. Understanding the Business Environment, Prentice Hall, Harlow, UK
• Haasio, A. 2009 Management Assistant’s Guide to Information seeking (also E-book available)
• Kotler P. & Armstrong G. Principles of Marketing, 2008 or later edition
Visitors from the industry are used during the course.
International examples and study material are used during the course.
24.08.2020 - 18.12.2020
Students compile their learning assignments and outcomes into a team portfolio which is presented at the end of the course.
17.08.2020 - 28.08.2020
15 - 40
Course parts are assessed as follows:
• Project management and team work (1,5 ects): Pass/Fail
• Information retrieval (0,5 ects): Pass/Fail
• Introduction to business (3 ects): 1–5
• Marketing, Sales and Services (3 ects): 1–5
• Economics and finance (1,5 ects): 1-5
• Law (0,5 ects): Pass/Fail
SEBBA Degree Programme in Business Service Solutions and Languages