• prepare an excellent sales pitch
• perform in a convincing and professional way
• find relevant arguments and motivations to support his / her idea
• interact with the audience in an engaging way
• advanced presenting skills
• sales skills to support successful business negotiations and presentations
• advanced communication skills
• participation in semifinal
• participation in finals
Assessment criteria - grade 1
Knowledge:understands the concept of successful sales on a basic level.
Skills: the student shows basic presentations and communication skills.
Competence: the student passed the preparation phase.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
Knowledge: understands and applies successful sales concept on a good level.
Skills: the student shows good presentation and communication skills.
Competence: the student performs well in the semifinals.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
Knowledge: understands and applies successful sales concept on an excellent level.
Skills: the student demonstrates excellent presentation and communication skills.
Competence: the student wins the competition.
Mode of delivery
18.01.2021 - 21.05.2021
04.01.2021 - 15.01.2021
15 - 30
SAMPO Degree Programme in International Sales and Marketing