Upon completion of the course, the student is able to:
* Identify key components, types and benefits of experiental marketing
* Outline and measure the ROI and experiential marketing campaign
* Apply and measure different tools for activation of experience marketing campaign
* Elaborate on the topics of marketing mix and sensory marketing
* Evaluate experience marketing plan
* Key components, types and benefits of experience marketing
* Elements of successful experiential activation
* Experience marketing plan components
* Measuring the ROI of experience marketing campaign
* Experience marketing mix
* Sensory marketing
* Evaluation and prototyping of the potential experience marketing plan
* Experience marketing examples
The learning style of this course can be reached in following ways:
1. Lectures and related assignments
2. Group work on given project
3. Independent work
4. Active participation in discussions .
If you already know the contents of this course, you can show your skills. Ask the teacher of the course for more information. For more information on identifying competencies: https://www.haaga-helia.fi/fi/osaamisen-tunnistaminen-ja-work-study
All materials will be provided in Moodle.
The course is designed for those wanting to learn the science and art of experiential marketing and explore the way to bring brand’s story and message to life. If you take this course you will deep dive into the principles of experiential marketing through case studies as well as get familiar with theories and tools. You will put the lessons into practice by writing your own creative plan for an experiential activation.
In this course learning activities include a global perspective and internationally recognized resources and concepts are applied.
Starting level and linkage with other courses
No previous studies needed and no binding connections to other courses. This course is part of EXPER path studies.
Assessment criteria - grade 1
1. Can sufficiently identify key components, types and benefirst of experience marketing
2. Can sufficiently assess the value of alternative marketing approaches
3. Can recognise elements of experiential marketing campaign
4. Can distinguish different elements of ROI measurement for experience marketing campaign.
5. Can identify experience marketing mix and sensory marketing
6. Can analyse experience marketing plan
Assessment criteria - grade 3
1. Can identify well key components, types and benefirst of experience marketing
2. Can assess the value of alternative marketing approaches
3. Can differentiate elements of experiential marketing campaign
4. Can apply different elements of ROI measurement for experience marketing campaign.
5. Can apply experience marketing mix and sensory marketing
6. Can assess and compare experience marketing plan(s)
Assessment criteria - grade 5
1. Can justify well key components, types and benefits of experience marketing
2. Can elaborate about the value of alternative marketing approaches
3. Can integrate different elements of experiential marketing campaign
4. Can discuss and apply different elements for ROI measurement of experience marketing campaign
5. Can analyse, articulate and apply experience marketing mix and sensory marketing
6. Can synthesise, criticise and integrate experience marketing plan
Assessment criteria, approved/failed
The course is evaluated on a scale (0-5):
excellent (5), very good (4), good (3), satisfactory (2), fair (1), fail (0).
The assessment criteria is presented on a scale 1 - 3 - 5.