A student who has completed this course or has acquired equal knowledge will be able to
• operate and communicate even more fluently in various oral and written situations in work life taking into account cultural characteristics
• utilize different sources of information in Russian
• monitor current topics in society in the Russian language
• apply language flexibly also in new situations
• broaden and deepen their language skills independently
• Work Life Communication and related practices
• Public Relations Communication
• Trade Fairs
• Business Correspondence
1. CONTACT, BLENDED, ONLINE
2. If you already have reached the learning outcomes of this course you can demonstrate your knowledge. Ask your course instructor for more information. Additional information concerning recognition of prior learning (RPL):
3. Course completion is also possible through Work & Study concept
Announced at the start of the course
You are warmly welcome to learn professional communication in a work context. In this course, you will get acquainted with trade fairs and practise working as a company representative at a stand. You will also learn to formulate the most essential business letters and PR messages. Make your Russian language skills your trump card in the labor market!
Co-ordinating Lecturer Inara Shakirova
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Russian 1, Russian 2 and Russian 3 courses or equal knowledge
Assessment criteria - grade 1
The student copes adequately with the usual communicative situations in both general and professional language. The Russian language proficiency is not progressing consistently yet. The speech includes key structures, basic vocabulary and some professional vocabulary, but sometimes is difficult to understand and there is still a lot of room for improvement.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
The student copes well with the usual communicative situations in both general and professional language. The Russian language is progressing consistently and it is comprehensible. The language contains main structures, basic vocabulary and some professional vocabulary, but there is still room for improvement.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
The student copes very well with the usual communicative situations in both general and professional language. The Russian language is structurally clear and fluent. His/Her written and oral Russian proficiency corresponds very well to the learning outcomes of the course in the most important professional and everyday communicative situations.