No upcoming implementations yet.
Inquiry learning, research projects, workshops, independent studies, tutorials, guest lectures
Materials provided by the teachers and students
Kerry D. Carson, Paula Phillips Carson, Betty J. Birkenmeier: Measuring Emotional Intelligence:Development and Validation of an Instrument 2000
Steven B. Wolff, Anthony T. Pescosolidob, Vanessa Urch Druskat: Emotional intelligence as the basis of leadership emergence in self-managing teams (2002)
Afsaneh Nahavandi: The art and science of leadership , Seventh edition, Pearson 2015
Learning objectives will be reached through research in different context. Professionals from work life are part of the course implementation.
This course is a part of an international degree programme with international students, staff and projects. The projects can have an international dimension.
18.01.2021 - 21.05.2021
- Research project - Personal development plan - Reading reflections and tasks for online - Peer assessment & Self-assessment
04.01.2021 - 15.01.2021
Student can complete this course as an online self-study
Yücel Ger, Marika Alhonen
15 - 40
- Research project
- Personal development plan
- Reading reflections and tasks for online modules
- Active participation in face-to-face workshops
- Peer assessment & Self-assessment
SAMPO Degree Programme in International Sales and Marketing
No past implementations yet.