German 4 GER004AS2AE-3002 15.01.2024-17.05.2024 5 op(TR4HEINT, ...)+-
15.01.2024 - 17.05.2024
02.01.2024 - 12.01.2024
15 - 35
INTBBA International Business
No ongoing implementations yet.
No past implementations yet.
A student who has completed this course or has acquired equal knowledge will be able to
- operate and communicate even more fluently in different oral and written situations in work life taking into account cultural characteristics
- utilize different sources of information in German
- monitor current topics in society in German language
- apply language flexibly also in new situations
- broaden and deepen their language skills also independently.
- Work Life Communication and related practices
- Public Relations Communication
- Trade Fairs
- Business Correspondence
1. CONTACT, BLENDED, ONLINE, VIRTUAL
2. If you already have reached the learning outcomes of this course you can demonstrate your knowledge. Ask for more information from the lecturer of the course. Additional information concerning recognition of prior learning (RPL):
3. Course completion also possible through Work & Study concept
To be announced in the implementation plan.
You are warmly welcome to learn professional communication in a workplace context. In this course we will get acquainted with trade fairs and practice working as a company representative at a stand. We will also learn to formulate the most essential business letters and PR messages. Make your German language your trump card in the labor market!
RPL Sirpa S. Bode
Starting level and linkage with other courses
German 1, German 2 and German 3 courses or equal knowledge.
Assessment criteria - grade 1
The student copes adequately with the usual communication situations in both general and professional language. The German language is not yet progressing consistently. The language contains main structures, basic vocabulary and some professional vocabulary, but sometimes is difficult to understand and there is still a lot of room for improvement.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
The student copes well with the usual communication situations in both general and professional language. The German language is progressing consistently, and it is understandable. The language contains main structures, basic vocabulary and some professional vocabulary, but there is still room for improvement.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
The student copes very well with the usual communication situations in both general and professional language. The German language is structurally clear and fluent. The student´s skills in the written and oral German correspond very well to the learning outcomes of the course in the most important professional and everyday communication situations.