Tue 12.00 - 13.30 H4015
Thu 14.00 - 15.30 H6204
Tue 12.00 - 13.30 H4015
Thu 14.00 - 15.30 H4015
Upon successful completion of the course, the student
• knows basics of French grammar and can use key French language structures
• understands the French working environment and business life
• understands the concepts linked to French business life
• understands cultural differences and can implement this knowledge into practical situations.
• knows basics of PR-french
• is able to write more demanding Business documents
• knows how to find information about enterprises
Grammaire progressive du français avec 680 exercices, nouvelle édition – niveau intermédiaire, Maïa Grégoire, Odile Thiévenaz, CLE international
Material provided by the teacher.
The material and assignments are based on real situations connected to French speaking people and organisations.
A) Exam on and concepts of the French economy and business life: Thu 11 November (30 minutes)
B) Written exam/Business documents: Tue 14 December 12.00-14.00
C) Oral exam (telephone communication) during weeks 49 and 50
The course aims at developing the ability to work with French speaking work organizations and clients.
23.08.2021 - 17.12.2021
• vocabulary and concepts of the French economy and business life • Case studies and information retrieval • Business and PR-letters • invitations and programmes layout • Practice of telephone conversation • Intercultural awareness
14.06.2021 - 20.08.2021
More information available on Moodle
1) Not attending the contact hours but doing the coursework and taking the test
One alternative available to students is that they complete all of the coursework and take the final exam, without attending the actual contact hours.
2) Recognition of prior learning
A student can demonstrate his or her equivalent language skills relating to the course objectives and content. This must be agreed upon with the teacher no later than two weeks before the course begins. Each student may attempt this only once in the period prior to the giving of the course. Evaluation is on a scale of 1-5.
15 - 30
Vocabulary test on French working environment and business life P/F
Written exam for Business letters and documents 60 %
Oral examination (telephone conversation) 40%
Assignments are done
MUBBA Degree Programme for Multilingual Management Assistants, SEBBA Degree Programme in Business Service Solutions and Languages
No ongoing implementations yet.
No past implementations yet.