Co-Innovation Journey for Startups and Corporates, 2 cr - ENT8HH101
Course unit language
No upcoming implementations yet.
No ongoing implementations yet.
No past implementations yet.
• You recognize the benefits and challenges of Startup-Corporate collaboration,
• You characterize the urgency of innovation in the corporate world,
• You find and examine matches between potential partners,
• You distinguish and explore existing formats of collaboration,
• You understand both Startups and Corporates to streamline the collaboration, and
• You apply dedicated tools and techniques to overcome collaboration challenges and design a joint roadmap.
Concept of corporate entrepreneurship
Forms of corporate-startup collaboration
Opportunities and challenges of corporate-startup collaboration
Application of tools and techniques to facilitate corporate-startup collaboration
Virtual course including quizzes, group discussions and assignments
Course materials are announced at the beginning of the implementation
Please enroll the course through the link:
After you have finished the course, please send your certificate of completion to Johanna.email@example.com to register the grade. This will go under free choice studies and it will be graded pass/fail.
Fast track includes 1-4 weeks of the course
Full track includes 1-6 weeks of the course