H2H Communication COM4HM102-3002 18.01.2021-19.03.2021 5 op(MACOMF, ...)+-
Mode of delivery
18.01.2021 - 19.03.2021
30.11.2020 - 07.12.2020
15 - 40
ATBUM Degree Programme in Aviation and Tourism Business, LEBUM Degree Programme in Leading Business Transformation
Upon successful completion of the course, the student is able to
- Recognize the characteristics of H2H (human to human) communication
- Apply the H2H approach in marketing and communication
- Build influence in the realm of H2H-communication
- Apply personal branding and influencer marketing concepts, methods and starting points into their own professional needs.
- Plan and implement creative and stakeholder driven human-to-human communication and marketing solutions.
- Communication and H2H-Communication concepts
- Personal branding
- Influencer marketing
- H2H-Communication planning and implementation both individually and with teams.
- Creations of H2H-Communication that is persuasive and influential.
- Evaluation and feedback of H2H-Communication solutions
Course is a combination of class room lectures, independent study, projects, small group exercises and virtual learning. Course will also use concepts and ideas, which students form together during H2H activities.
The assessment of one’s own learning is an obligatory part of the course.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
If students have acquired the required competence in previous work tasks, recreational activities or on another course, they can show their competence via a demonstration and thus progress faster through their studies. More information and instructions for recognising and validating prior learning (RPL) are available at MyNet.
Learning material will be published in the implementation plan.
This course replaces the following courses in the current curriculum:
COM4LJ007 Organization, Diversity and Employees
COM4LJ013 Media and Public Relations
MGT2HY201 Leadership Communication
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Assessment criteria - grade 1
Student is able to describe communication and H2H-communication concepts. S/he is also able to identify a few of the goals for personal branding and influencer marketing. In addition, the student can to some extent apply and create H2H-communication and marketing solutions for a stakeholder group.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
Student is able to describe communication and H2H-communication concepts and to apply these in order to create stakeholder-centered communication and marketing solutions. S/he also recognizes and utilizes the starting points and goals involved in personal branding and influencer marketing. In addition, the student is able to communicate convincingly and act as a responsible team member.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
Student shows an excellent understanding of H2H-communication and is able to apply these in practical and stakeholder-targeted communication and marketing solutions. S/he also identifies, utilizes, develops and evaluates personal branding and influence marketing targets and goals. In addition, the student communicates in an innovative, persuasive, effective and responsible manner during teamwork. The same characteristics are also strongly evident in presentations.