Krea Multicultural Communication CAM8LH102-3007 28.03.2022-20.05.2022 5 op(CONTACT, ...)+-
28.03.2022 - 20.05.2022
03.01.2022 - 25.03.2022
15 - 40
HELI Liiketalouden koulutusohjelma
The student takes part in building and developing multichannel customer experiences for an international brand. The student familiarizes him/herself with practical planning and implementation processes of international marketing and communications. The student can manage multicultural and multilingual communication projects and work in multicultural project teams. The student can produce marketing and communications materials for multiple channels to promote an international brand concept.
-Creative content planning for multicultural audiences
-Content marketing on multiple channels
If the student has acquired the required competence in previous work tasks, recreational activities or on another course, s/he can contact the teacher in charge of the course to agree on how to show the competence. Information and instructions for recognising and validating prior learning are available on MyNet.
The students plan and produce content for multicultural audiences on multiple Creative Agency Krea (www.krea.fi) channels in English. The students learn to take entrepreneurial responsibility for planning and implementing marketing and communication projects as agreed with the client/cooperation partner.
Starting level and linkage with other courses
Assessment criteria - grade 1
- knows what needs to be taken into account when planning a multicultural and multilingual communications project.
- takes some responsibility as a member of a multicultural project team.
- can contribute to a multicultural communications project to help promote an international brand concept.
Assessment criteria - grade 3
- can produce a project plan for a multicultural and multilingual communications project.
- can work as a proactive and responsible member of a multicultural project team.
- can take into account the diverse needs and expectations of multicultural audiences.
- can produce marketing and communications materials for multiple communications channels and in more than one languages.
- can take an active role in promoting an international brand concept to multicultural audiences.
Assessment criteria - grade 5
- can successfully manage a multicultural and multilingual communications project.
- can work as a project manager of a multicultural project team or take holistic responsibility for the project together with the project manager.
- can produce engaging marketing and communications materials that meet and exceed the diverse needs and expectations of multicultural audiences.
- can produce professional marketing and communications materials for multiple channels to create innovative and lasting brand experiences for multicultural audiences.